Thursday, November 10, 2016
Hey savages, Kim here to share another layout I created with the Swirlydoos *Rose Garden* Kit. This kit was packed full of papers and embellishment from Prima Rossibella line. This is an amazing kit. Your pictures just really want to be on these papers. Once I started creating I couldn't stop.

Today I have a mixed media heavy layout.
I started this with a cardstock base. I like to do that when I am adding a lot of mediums to my paper. It helps to keep my paper from buckling, plus it gives it a stronger base. 

Next I cut and distressed the edges of 2 separate sheets of paper and glued them down. The top sheet got a quick coat of clear gesso, so my mist didn't soak into the papers. The I did some stenciling with 2 different stencils. I topped that off with some random stamping (I used a waterproof ink because I was going to do some misting next. Didn't want my ink to run).

Then I started layering my picture, flowers, lace and bling. Once I had everything in place, I started adding the art stones and prills. After everything was dry, I added some more mist with a paint brush.  

Here are some close ups:




That's all I have for now, so thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
DT-KIM


1 comments:

Merrihew said...

Your mixed media LO's are always so gorgeous, Kim!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed