Thursday, December 25, 2014
Hi =) First of all Merry Christmas to you all. Today I´m here to show you two more layouts made with the December kit Encanted Evening.

My first one is about some winter fun.Three days before chirstmas we still didn´t have any snow... and I live in the north of Sweden were it´s rare to not have snow in December but two days before it starded snowing so now the kids ( and adults) can go out and play in the snow.


For this layout I´ve used the Main Kit, Flower Kit, Embellishment Kit and Mediums kit. From the Mediums Kit I´ve used the InkLings.

My next page is just a happy one =). I really love being a mum. It´s the best thing in life for me. Love my boys the give me so much love and good times.



For this Layout I´ve used the main Kit, Flower Kit and Embellisment Kit.


Thanks for stopping by =)


0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed