Wednesday, September 17, 2014
We are THRILLED to announce that Helena Johansson will be joining the Swirlydoos design team starting in October!


Here's a little bit about her:



My name is Helena Johansson and I’m from the south of Sweden. I sometimes call myself Willea in scrap forums. I’m 42 years old and live in a small village with my dh and our two children, 8 and 12 years old. I have been scrapbooking for 7 years now, and I can’t imagine that I will ever stop! Scrapbooking is my passion and my therapy. It’s my way to have a little bit of time of my own, to relax. My style is shabby and romantic, sometimes with a touch of vintage. I use lots and lots of flowers on my pages, and also love to use chipboard and other embellishment – the more the better! I find it fun to try new techniques, and right now I use gesso, texture paste and embossing powder on almost everything. I currently design for the Dusty Attic and Petaloo.

I mostly scrap about my sweet children, even though they aren’t so little anymore and hardly want to be photographed. My daughter, who is 8 years old, loves to scrapbook too and it’s so fun to have this hobby and to be able to share it with her. She loves to invite her friends home and show them her mom’s scraproom!

Some fun facts about me: I am not very fond of chocolate. I drink way too much coffee. I love to sing out loud when I’m driving. I wanted to be either an actress when I was younger, but I became a social worker. I am not an organized scrapper, my scrap room is a mess. I do know where to find everything though. Well, almost everything.

I am super excited to join the Swirlydoos designteam! Swirlydoos kits are amazing and I have loved them for years. I really look forward to getting to know everybody and I hope I will be able to inspire you!


You can find my blog here: http://willeascrappar.blogspot.com

Please join us in welcoming her on our forums!
http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?248557.last

3 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

Congrats Helena, you will be great as always ❤

Maggi said...

So glad you are joining us Helena!!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

What wonderful news this is!!!!
Welcome, Helena; I'm looking forward to seeing your DT projects!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed