Saturday, September 14, 2013
Happy Saturday to everyone! I'm sharing my love of Viva Decor Paper Soft in my video today. If you are getting our Mediums Add On, then you already have a jar! If not, after watching the tutorial, you will need to run out and get some!

This month, I have used Paper Soft on every project I have made with the September kit! You've already seen what I did for the reveal, but here are a couple of others:

Here are a card and a tag I made using the Paper Soft MANY different ways:



You can view the video here: 



If you have a way that you love to use Paper Soft, please share it with us HERE on our forums!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!





2 comments:

Katia said...

there are a beautiful projects!

Susanne said...

What a great tutorial and so many lovely things you have made....Thank you for sharing this!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed