Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Today I have some beautiful cards to share, that our members created,
but first I need to correct myself, cause I forgot to mention last week that our
*Summer schedule*
 has started.
Which means that a new card challenge, and a step by step tutorial,will be posted every other week, instead of every week.

Next week it is *requesting week*
So if you want to see/try a specific technique - card design or a special product,
send me a PM or speak your mind, in the All about Cards thread.
Now on the the BEAUTIFUL cards, I saw in the forums and gallery.

JennieA created this gorgeous card.



and this one is from Jackie:

I was speechless when I saw these beauties!!!

Are you feeling inspired already? I know I am.
Come play with us, and remember, if you have an idea for next weeks Request challenge,
you can tell us!




2 comments:

Rea' said...

Beautiful cards will these be in tutorial or did you do it already ?

scrappygal said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed