Friday, November 18, 2011
HAPPY FRIDAY SWIRLY SCRAPPERS!!!!!

What a crazy week.  I just realized that Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!!!!!!  I don't have my Christmas lists complete yet.....OMG!!!  Time has certainly crept up on me.

Well, around the Swirlydoos forum there is a LOT going on.  First...ADD ONS ARE COMING, ADD ONS ARE COMING!!!  I've seen the goods for December and as usual Krissy is going to rock your scrappy dreams!  I think, I said think....you will see the add ons revealed sometime today. *big toothy grin*

Coming up on Monday, 11/21 at 7pm eastern time, we are going to have a live chat with our Guest Designer Natasha Naranjo Aguirre!!!  Make sure to be in the Savage Chat room!!!

We crowned two new SwirlyHues Winners.  They are Kathi and Peggy!!!!!  Here are their pages


STUNNING work girlies!!!  Make sure to click the link to the right for November's SwirlyHues challenge.  Remember, you DO NOT have to be a subscriber to play along.  It is open to anyone!!!!!

Have  a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

What an exciting day!!!!

Kathi and Peggy....
BIG CONGRATS girls!!!!!!!!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Congratulations to my swirly sisters, Kathi and Peggy!! Way to go girls, and I so envy you that you get to post those fabulous badges on your blog. One of my New Year wishes, is that Peggy creates a blog!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed