Sunday, November 13, 2011
Posted: Sun Nov 13 2011, 06:42AM

G randpa when I think of all those hours on you knee.
R eminiscent of the times you've had such faith in me.
A nd how you boasted to your friends how somehow you “just know”…In
N ot too long I'd make you proud but I'm so proud of you!
D earest Grandpa you're the reason life is so complete.
F or teaching me of victory and not to fear defeat.
A nd through your gentle nurturing my confidence has grown.
T o me you've been the greatest blessing life has ever known.
H eartfelt love and blessings are my wishes for you know.
E xpressing that your kindness be returned to you somehow.
R ecalling how you've touched my life with long-lasting impressions

I pray you feel my love for you through all my small
expressions!











Wow....This page is pure floral fantasy!! Look at those soft colors. Look how soft those petals look. Just like velvet rose's on a sweet summer morning. Love the berry vine with the beautiful leaves, perfectly clustered. And the sweet flower tucked into the corner. Very nice..Lisa started out with a vision of this LO and not wanting to make it to girlie frilly as her husband is in the picture, but as the LO evolved she thought to herself, her husband is a big softie when it comes to the grand babies. When she showed it to him he didn't say anything about to many flowers!!! Now that's LOVE!! So, the star of the show? The photo. Grandpa and his brand new granddaughter. It doesn't get any better than that!! The layering and the title work finish up this page beautifully. Thank you Lisa for sharing this wonderful page with us! We absolutely love it!!
Visit Lisa's Blog CLICK HERE for closeups and details.

1 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

I can totally see why Lisa got layout of the week! What a beautiful way to show the love of Grandpa and his new granddaughter:) I am in love with the flowers on this page...the coloring is just absolutely perfect!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed